3396 Martha Ellen Drive
Glenbrook, NV 89413
Job Objective Passionate and dedicated teacher seeking a career position as Language Instructor in a reputed organization.
- Language Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Virginia College, Montgomery, AL
- Planned, developed, conducted and evaluated language training.
- Instructed English to speakers of other languages.
- Taught English grammar, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Instructed the structure of the English, rules of composition, grammar and the meaning and spelling of words.
- Conducted presentations on technical and business writing skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Substantial communication and interpersonal skills
- Immense ability to explain complex syntactic structures of the target language
- Familiar with English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Profound ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse cultures and language groups
- Sound knowledge of speech language pathology
B.A in English, 2002, Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA
M.A in English, 2004, Brown University
TEFL Certification, 2006, Trinity College, London
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated