2296 Reeves Street
Abrams, WI 54101
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Lead Instructor in a well reputed educational institution.
- Lead Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
- Developed training material, lesson plan and measurement tools.
- Monitored students behavior in the class.
- Evaluated and reviewed the individual student’s performance in each exercise.
- Demonstrated mentoring abilities.
- Instructed professional ethics.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Skilled at establishing leadership abilities
- Sound administrative, planning and organizing skills
- Immense ability to motivate students with a positive attitude and established credibility
- Extended ability to instruct all basic skills and interact with students and administrators
B.S in Sociology, 2004, Saint Augustine’s College, Raleigh, NC
M.S in Management, 2006, Johns Hopkins University