3509 Austin Avenue
Savannah, GA 31405
Job Objective To obtain a Math Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Math Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, TX
- Instructed arithmetic, probability and statistics to students.
- Trained students in general mathematics, algebra, calculus and geometry.
- Evaluated student’s progress daily in math class.
- Created lesson plans, assigned and corrected homework.
- Helped students to understand mathematical structures, conjecture and verified solutions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense ability to explain principles of mathematics in terms of every day objects
- Extended ability to plan and manage a classroom of students
- Wide knowledge of algebra, geometry, probability, statistics, trigonometry and calculus
- Profound ability to evaluate the performance of each student and utilize assessment methods to judge overall progress
- Expert in analytical and communication skills
B.S in Mathematics, 2004, Salem State College, Salem, MA
M.S in Mathematics & Statistics, 2006, Vanderbilt University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated