2809 Maxwell Farm Road
Chico, CA 95928
Job Objective Looking for the job of a Nursing Clinical Instructor so as to utilize my skills of teaching and help the students to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Nursing Clinical Instructor, 2006 to Present
- University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO
- Conducted the laboratory work and real time case assignments to students and provided individual feedbacks.
- Demonstrated patient care in hospital.
- Instructed nursing care activities.
- Instructed concepts of clinical neurology, musculoskeletal, immunology, oncology and gerontology.
- Monitored students in the application of theoretical knowledge in the clinical setting.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient at general nursing practices and special techniques
- Extensive working knowledge of pharmacy and general surgery
- Profound ability to instruct students and medical staff
- Profound teaching aptitude and passion for the nursing profession
- Strong ability to instruct students about proper patient care according to established nursing standards and procedures
B.S in Nursing, 2004, Dartmouth University
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP), 2006, Johns Hopkins University