2972 Glendale Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
Job Objective In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Ski Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Ski Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Adventure Ski & Snowboard School, Encinitas, CA
- Instructed classes in aerobics, yoga, aquacise, weight training, belly dancing and spinning.
- Taught healthy eating, weight management and proper nutrition to students.
- Instructed about water safety precautions.
- Educated about care and maintenance of all water sports equipment to students.
- Instructed the fundamental elements of skiing stance and balance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of skiing disciplines such as downhill skiing, Nordic skiing and cross country skiing
- Sound knowledge of muscle mechanics, anatomy and physiology and nutrition
- Profound ability to establish and implement water safety precautions
- Proficient at driving the ski boats
- Immense ability to participate in the running of bad weather programs
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Ski Instructor Certification, 2006, Johns Hopkins University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated