4730 Red Bud Lane
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Passionate and dedicated teacher seeking a career position as Snowboard Instructor in a reputed organization.
- Snowboard Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Adventure Ski and Snowboard School, Twin Bridges, CA
- Instructed skiing and snowboarding skills.
- Instructed in accordance with current Snowboard and sport philosophies.
- Taught snowboarding techniques and safety.
- Developed and maintained student fitness level.
- Instructed students about bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and performed repetitive motions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad working experience as a mountain bike guide
- Extended ability to work during the season of snow, ice, bitter cold and other extreme weather conditions
- Extensive experience in racing down the slopes
- Excellent teaching experience in a particular type of riding such as freestyle, half pipe and downhill
- Patience, determination, humor, endurance and an excellent understanding of people
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Georgetown University
Snowboard Instructor AASI Certification, 2006, Copper Mountain – Colorado
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated