1636 Emeral Dreams Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Job Objective To obtain a Swim Instructor role within a progressive institution that will challenge my capabilities and offer potential for continuing skill and career development.
- Swim Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Boston College Pool, Boston, MA
- Instructed swimming strokes.
- Maintained and implemented all health and safety regulations in the swimming pool area.
- Implemented pool rules, maintained a clean and tidy environment.
- Monitored the pool and helped swimmers in trouble.
- Taught swimming and water safety classes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound ability to teach proper swimming techniques
- Immense ability to work with timid as well confident students
- Extended ability to develop own teaching methods
- Wide knowledge of safety rules and precautions of a swimming pool environment
- Strong ability to organize and instruct water safety and swim classes
B.S in Fitness Exercise, 2004, Brown University
Water safety instruction certification, 2006, Georgetown University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated