2723 Chicago Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective To secure a responsible and challenging role as a Technical Instructor in a progressive organization.
- Technical Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Athens Technical College, Athens, GA
- Developed, implemented and reviewed technical training courses.
- Supported technical publications in the development of new manuals.
- Helped in prober field installation and provided technical assistance to customers and field engineers.
- Developed training materials, troubleshot manuals and user guides.
- Conducted and coordinated internal technical training programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong communication, technical and presentation skills
- Proficient at servers, networking and telecommunications devices
- Thorough experience in technical training, course development, instructional design and resource coordination
- Excellent experience in office package: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms PowerPoint and Ms Outlook express
- Extended ability to provide training in both laboratory sessions and classroom lectures
B.S in Information Technology, 2004, Carnegie Mellon University
Certificate in Technical Instruction, 2006, Carnegie Mellon University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated