3384 Farland Street
Chicago, IL 60657
Job Objective Seeking work as an Army Interpreter.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing language interpretation and assistance to army personnel
- In-depth knowledge of interpretation of native and foreign languages
- Remarkable knowledge of using computer, Microsoft Office Suite and internet
- Familiarity with report preparation, management and delivery practices
- Ability to interact with army personnel and local populations in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to prepare and provide accurate and complete translations in target language
MSS-NEK Services Inc., Chicago, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Delivered linguistic assistance to US Army and assisted with interpretation of local language at military traffic control points.
- Reported and advised army personnel on political, economic, religious, cultural and social issues of local area.
- Coordinated communication between US Army and local leaders and assisted with mediation efforts.
- Interpreted and translated written information into native language and performed reverse translations.
- Checked and compared original texts and translated documents to ensure accuracy in rendition.
- Boughtoffice supplies and assisted army personnel in making purchases from local market.
Acclaim Technical Services, Chicago, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted dialogue and handled negotiations between US Army and local leaders.
- Interpreted and translated local language-based conversations and documents for army personnel.
- Interpreted and translated verbal and written information into native language for local population.
- Prepared and checked translation of terms to ensure accuracy in meanings.
- Operated and maintained electronic listening systems, as needed.
- Accompanied army personnel in patrolling local area and assisted with anti-terrorist training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
Worcester State College, Worcester, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated