2130 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Job Objective Career-minded Freelance Interpreter in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing language interpretation and translation services on freelance basis
- Profound knowledge ofconsecutive interpretation practices and MS Office software
- Outstanding knowledge of project management and work-related ethics and standards
- Familiarity with speaking and writing in various languages
- Ability to prepare and provide high quality and accurate translations
- Ability to handle and complete all interpretation projects within deadline
MultiLingual Solutions Inc, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Attended business meetings, onsite consulting, legal proceedings and conference and provided interpretation services.
- Translated information from one language to another and performed reverse translations.
- Interpreted and translated legal documents for use in court proceedings.
- Prepared and delivered official letters and press releases in target language.
- Translated and edited information present on client’s website, as required.
- Worked on and completed various interpretation assignments, in a timely manner.
Language Services Associates, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Attended meetings, events, workshops and hearings and provided contract-based interpretation services.
- Interpreted and translated documents and performed editing and review of translated information.
- Used simultaneous and consecutive modes of interpretation and performed language-specific translations.
- Evaluated and checked patients’ comprehension of information conveyed.
- Interpreted original information accurately and maintained its confidentiality.
- Attended and completedwork-related training sessions, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpretation
Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX