3551 Alpha Avenue
Orange Park, FL 32073
Job Objective Hard-working and dedicated Healthcare Interpreter seeking full-time position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of delivering medical interpretation and translation services in a clinic setting
- Sound knowledge of healthcare practices and standard office procedures
- Commendable knowledge of medical terminology and ethics of interpreting
- Familiarity with handling of confidential data and complaint resolution tactics
- Ability to work with computers and Microsoft Office software programs
- Ability to deal with coworkers, clients, community providers and difficult situations
Community Regional Medical Center, Orange Park, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted oralinformation and facilitated verbal communication between patients, families and staff.
- Interpreted and translatedmedical terms, prescriptions and procedures for patients and caregivers.
- Determined and utilized relevant modes of interpretation and communication.
- Prepared and maintained current and correct interpretation&translation records and logs.
- Trained and guided new and subordinate medical interpreters, as required.
Kaiser Permanente, Orange Park, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Facilitated conversation and maintained conversational flow between patients and healthcare providers.
- Interpreted and translated patient histories and physician instructions to patient.
- Received and translated patient’s questions to physicians regarding medical procedures and information.
- Responded to patient’s requests for care services and coordinated patient-specific services.
- Handled and conveyed sensitive information to families regarding patient’s death.
- Interpreted and followed applicable interpreter Code of Ethics and Standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated