4226 Coventry Court
Biloxi, MS 39531
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to exhibit my skills and experience as a Bank Investigator to help company reach short-term and long-term goals.
Bank Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Bank of America Corp, Biloxi, MS
- Identified, collected and retained the custody of documents to support claims.
- Identified, determined and tracked the transactions resulting in a loss to the financial institution.
- Prepared the claims to recover losses from the specific policy, personnel and financial institution.
- Provided the litigation support and helped in the criminal investigation process.
- Identified potential criminal activity and documented the prospects of a claim within a post-closing report.
Bank Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
TCF Bank, Biloxi, MS
- Handled liability claims according to client policies.
- Investigated and analyzed professional liability claims.
- Analyzed the payment histories and determined the source of funds.
- Monitored the borrower deposit accounts and institution records to trace disbursements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable financial and mortgage services industry experience
- Skilled at fraud identification and investigations
- Profound knowledge of banking standards, loan policies
- Extensive knowledge of developing proper loan notes and collateral documents and the recording requirements
- Familiar with underwriting and servicing loans
- Ability to recognize deficiencies with the origination and servicing of loans
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Gavilan College, Gilroy, CA