4352 Private Lane
Albany, GA 31701
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to work as a Contract Investigator to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in conducting general investigations
- Ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram and schedule form
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
OMNISEC International Investiga, Albany, GA
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted federal background investigations.
- Travelled to various places of employment, residence and education institutions.
- Maintained effective and cooperative working relationships.
USIS, Albany, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted background investigations on U.S. Citizens.
- Accessed sensitive and classified U.S. Government information.
- Conducted in person interviews.
- Reported the results of the investigation in a customer specified form
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Mountain State University, Beckley, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated