4520 Browning Lane
Madison, WI 53716
Job Objective To secure a Death Investigator position with growing firm in which to use my training and educational expertise to help business grow and meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable fraud investigative experience in life and annuity product lines
- Profound knowledge of life and annuity business
- Ability to take appropriate photographs of scene, body and evidence for compilation
- Ability to stay calm, even tempered, decisive, accurate and emotionally unattached
- Ability to compile data and prepare experience reports to management
- Uncommon ability to lift and carry one hundred (100) pounds
- Exceptional ability to recognize patterns of suspicious fraudulent activity
Death Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Forensic Medical, Madison, WI
- Conducted interviews for information surrounding the terminal event.
- Prepared a plan for obtaining additional information and appropriate actions to be taken.
- Contacted the police when required by the circumstances of the death.
- Researched next of kin and arranged for the family and friends to view and identify the decedent.
- Developed physical description of the decedent by viewing the body.
- Assembled material evidence such as drugs, medicines, poisons, X-rays of the ballistic location in the decedent, fingerprints and weapons.
Death Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Sharp Decisions, Madison, WI
- Collected, documented, secured, tracked and disposed decedent’s personal property.
- Photographed death scenes and bodies and assisted in establishing identity of decedent and ensured timely notification of next-of-kin.
- Provided information and assistance to family members of decedents.
- Provided information and training to staff, interns and other interested parties.
- Assisted with the disposition of indigent and unclaimed bodies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Forensic Science, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated