4567 Ritter Avenue
Utica, MI 48317
Job Objective Inspiring District Attorney Investigator with proven track record seeking position with well-established firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the rules of evidence and courtroom procedures
- In-depth knowledge of the enforcement and investigative procedures utilized by law enforcement agencies
- Familiarity with Home Office Departments, Environmental, Audit, Risk Management, Real Estate, Tax and Treasury
- Ability to read, understand, and correctly interpret court orders, official documents
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and evidence
- Ability to gather information and evidence through interview, interrogation and observation
District Attorney Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Kiewit, Utica, MI
- Tracked and interviewed witnesses and suspected persons and reviewed and evaluated their testimony.
- Analyzed and evaluated a variety of records to secure information concerning suspected crimes.
- Prepared detailed and comprehensive reports on all phases of investigations.
- Initiated criminal and civil complaints relating to child support matters.
- Developed and maintained contact with informational sources.
- Testified in court, served subpoenas and arrest warrants.
District Attorney Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Safe Horizon, Utica, MI
- Conducted routine investigations in assigned areas of criminal and civil investigation in support of prosecuting attorneys.
- Tracked and interviewed persons for the purpose of acquiring statements and depositions.
- Inspected crime scenes and examined documents and determined what evidence can be taken and used.
- Assisted prosecutors in preparing draft court orders, out of state witness orders and similar instruments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Dominican College, Orangeburg, NY