4637 Dane Street
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Objective To work as a Financial Fraud Investigator where my skills, education and experience will be challenged and enhanced by the opportunity.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in servicing and Loss Mitigation
- Profound knowledge of the investigative and security methods of a financial services organization
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Wide knowledge of consumer banking practices, policies, and regulations
- Proficient with LexisNexis, AVMs and other fraud online research tools
- Exceptional ability to manage confidential information in a mature and professional manner
- Ability to influence people at all organizational levels
- Strong ability to work under time constraints
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Financial Fraud Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Ally Financial, Spokane, WA
- Handled all aspects of the investigation and normally require detailed analysis and research to resolve issues.
- Completed appropriate reports and performed appropriate database checks.
- Conducted appropriate interviews, recruited appropriate expert with coordination of supervisor and documents investigative activity.
- Established and maintained strong working relationships with appropriate industry groups and governmental agencies.
- Performed research, data analysis and projects as directed.
Financial Fraud Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Fortace LLC, Spokane, WA
- Identified material misrepresentations and fraud.
- Searched and presented supporting documentation for all not acceptable and significant rated loans.
- Composed thorough information of individual loan findings and multi loan schemes.
- Investigated ID Theft claims.
- Identified appropriate loans for Alternative Recovery efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Johnson & Wales University, North Miami, FL