4734 Matthews Street
Pawpaw, IL 61353
Career Objective Looking for a position as a Human Rights Investigator with company seeking an employee with years of experience and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in investigating discrimination and harassment complaints
- In-depth knowledge of local, State and Federal laws, ordinances, regulations and guidelines regarding human and civil rights
- Familiarity with aspects of community life and the origin and causes of discrimination
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques, methods and processing used in acquiring information and evidence
- Ability to interview individuals and to evaluate information obtained
- Ability to provide testimony and evidence in court
- Ability to use judgment in understanding information received in determining appropriate corrective actions
- Ability to determine, research and compile complaints of discrimination
Human Rights Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Ryan & Company, Pawpaw, IL
- Conducted investigations of formal complaints of discrimination by interviewing complainants, respondents and witnesses.
- Researched principles and controlled precedents and recommended disposition of complaints.
- Attempted to secure adherence with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Verified documents, organized witnesses and case file for investigation and corroborated all testimony.
Human Rights Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Healthesystems, Pawpaw, IL
- Organized investigated case file for litigation and closure.
- Made appropriate agency referrals based on case specifics.
- Developed case summary reports, researched reports, letters and memos.
- Maintained regular and punctual attendance and working hours.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Daniel Webster College, Nashua, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated