476 Walnut Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
Job Objective Seeking a career as an Internet Investigator with reputable organization to expand my knowledge and to help company excel.
Internet Investigator, August 2005 – Present
E Trade Financial, Fargo, ND
- Recovered all financial loss for the company by placing claims on assets, filing criminal charges and working with the Legal Department on civil issues.
Conducted public records and ETRADE database searches to compile information for an investigation.
Coordinated with law enforcement on criminal matters.
Prepared Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) for all fraud, loss and internal investigations.
Internet Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Amazon.com, Fargo, ND
Interacted via email and telephone with buyers, merchants and other external and internal customers to make informed decisions about risk.
Recognized new fraud patterns and trends.
Took appropriate action to identify and reduce the risk posed by such trends.
Took part special projects and assignments as necessary.
Achieved weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with computer and internet fraud investigations and abuse
- Profound knowledge of financial services, securities, banking and E-commerce
- In-depth knowledge of information resources, use of social networking sites
- Strong ability to work independently and provide complex investigation decisions
- Exceptional ability to explain complex issues correctly and concisely to both internal and external customers
- Profound ability to maintain great levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Albany State University, Albany, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated