4773 Benedum Drive
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Job Objective Seeking a Law Enforcement Investigator position in which to enhance my skills and be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in law enforcement
- Ability to perform investigations of crimes, crimes scenes and crash scenes
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Access
- Strong ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with others
- Exceptional ability to deal with individuals and handle critical situations in an effective manner
- Ability to work in dangerous and intense situations
Law Enforcement Investigator, August 2005 – Present
SAIC, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Analyzed all boating accident reports prepared by Division Officers for the assigned area.
- Responded to incidents and took the appropriate action.
- Properly used and maintained all department issued gear and equipment.
- Provided information to the public, other agencies and department personnel via both formal and informal training to groups and individuals.
- Completed any training required by CJSTC, the department and the division.
- Performed certain tasks and duties with minimal supervision.
Law Enforcement Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
L-3 Communications, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Conducted interviews with a wide range of persons.
- Carried out physical surveillance.
- Developed prospective summary reports.
- Obtained and served warrants and subpoenas and made arrests.
- Developed reports and submitted with video evidence to field office.
- Testified as needed at hearings.
- Collaborated closely with professionals in industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Patten University, Oakland, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated