4790 Lowes Alley
Columbus, OH 43201
Job Objective Searching for a position of Legal Investigator in which to put my talents and experience to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of election law and electoral systems
- Remarkable experience in handled a wide range of multi-discipline and complex legal matters
- Strong ability to train counterpart officials
- Exceptional ability to adapt to difficult working environment, under stress and with limited timeframes
Legal Investigator, August 2005 – Present
G4S Wackenhut, Columbus, OH
- Performed independent, accurate and comprehensive research on significant electoral matters.
- Delivered carefully conceived legal opinions, studies, recommendations and well-written legal documents and other instruments.
- Advised on and too part in negotiations and settlements of claims and disputes.
- Took part in the capacity building activities of the ECC to improve capabilities to conduct future operations.
Legal Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Citi, Columbus, OH
- Accompanied lawyers in researching legal precedent, investigating facts and developing legal documents.
- Performed research to sustain a legal proceeding, to formulate a defense and to take legal action.
- Prepared affidavits and other documents, maintained document file and filed pleadings with court clerk.
- Collected and reviewed the research data, statutes, legal articles, codes and documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Wingate University, Wingate, NC