4915 Griffin Street
Phoenix, AZ 85041
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to work as a Private Investigator to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge surveillance experience in the insurance industry
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to move easily within the confines of a car
- Ability to tolerate temperature extremes during long periods of surveillance
- Ability to work closely with supervisory personnel
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in operating cameras, computers, fax machines, radios and other equipment.
Coburn Investigative Agency, Phoenix, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Explained the range of services offered to prospective clients.
- Organized the meetings with clients to gain necessary information to carry out the investigation.
- Maintained the records, provided evidence and compiled reports for clients.
- Compiled all licensing requirements for self and employees.
- Recruited, trained and supervised the employees.
Meridian Investigative Group, Phoenix, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed the field investigations.
- Took part in the development of investigative plans of action.
- Conducted the in-person interviews.
- Conducted the covert surveillance and field investigations with a concentration on insurance fraud.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology
Mountain State University, Beckley, WV