4953 Ashcraft Court
El Cajon, CA 92020
Career Objective Accomplished Retail Investigator searching for opportunity to put my skills and past experience to work to help company reach both short and long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in retail Investigation and Loss Prevention management
- Profound knowledge of retail store operations
- In-depth working knowledge of Criminal Code and its application relating to crimes in a retail environment
- In-depth knowledge of all areas of Assets Protection, internal and external investigations
- Proficient with electronic detection equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong investigation and interview skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Retail Investigator, August 2005 – Present
TJX, El Cajon, CA
- Managed and coordinated strategies which decreased organized external fraud activities.
- Performed specialized and complicated investigations to solve substantial organized retail crime, theft and fraud.
- Conducted and assisted in other high-level investigations as assigned.
- Interacted with Regional and District Loss Prevention Managers within a market on all matters pertaining to external fraud.
- Developed alliances with high-level Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, which increased prosecution and restitution opportunities.
Retail Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Winners, El Cajon, CA
- Detected and investigated people and persons committing theft and fraud against stores and facilitated their civil and criminal prosecution.
- Completed the prosecution process: reported to police, attended court and testified as required.
- Established partnerships with Loss Prevention members, store management and external agencies including the Police.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated