4962 Redbud Drive
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective Seeking the chance to fill the position of Security Investigator with established company in which to enhance my skills and become a valued member of team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast law enforcement and investigative experience
- Profound knowledge of a wide range of security topics, best practices and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of host country police, security and military organizations and nomenclature
- Thorough knowledge of Embassy operations, FAH and FAM
- Ability to receive, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to work under adverse physical conditions, such as prolonged periods of physical activity in inclement weather
- Ability to determine and solve problems efficiently and perform multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision
Security Investigator, August 2005 – Present
YRC Worldwide Inc., Garden City, NY
- Ascertained that the cases within assigned region are researched, documented and completed in compliance with departmental standards.
- Guided the Investigator I/II to ascertain adherence to departmental performance standards.
- Served as a liaison with local and federal law enforcement to improve criminal prosecution.
- Partnered with the Fraud Awareness Unit to recognize trends and improve security awareness.
Security Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
CACI International, Garden City, NY
- Performed the investigations of internal and external losses.
- Compiled detailed reports on all investigative cases and maintained in depth records and documentation.
- Ascertained proactive and aggressive recovery measures are taken in all cases.
- Collaborated with courts, law enforcement agencies, Bank security officials and other security groups to help identify emerging risks, fraud trends and schemes.
- Performed the security inspection of banking offices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated