Peekskill, NY 10566
Objective Actively seeking Special Investigator position in which my skills and abilities will be utilized to its fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Law Enforcement, No Fault and Property Claims
- Proficient with MS Office Suite – Excel, Word and MS Access
- Skilled in establishing, documenting and pursuing appropriate investigative strategies
- Ability to identify and handle suspicious claims activity
- Ability to handle public and outside authorities tactfully and diplomatically
Special Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Harleysville Group Inc., Peekskill, NY
- Analyzed and evaluated the claim and underwriting information to recognize appropriate investigative strategies.
- Performed inquiries of uncommon, questionable and suspicious claim activity and presented investigative reports to others.
- Performed thorough investigation of fraudulent claims.
- Identified course and patterns of suspected fraudulent activity.
- Collaborated with the law enforcement, attorneys and insurance agencies.
Special Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Infinity Insurance Companies, Peekskill, NY
- Managed and coordinated the case-specific teams of compliance investigators.
- Conducted preparatory work for the compliance investigations.
- Determined financial impacts and risks of any kind.
- Supported and presented advice in the analysis and investigation of highly complicated compliance-related matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Bussiness Administration, Dana College, Blair, NE