503 Heron Way
Portland, OR 97205
Objective Experienced Traffic Accident Investigator searching for the opportunity to enhance my skills while making positive contributions to company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in law enforcement with a recognized public safety agency
- Extensive knowledge of state accident reporting requirements and procedures
- Profound knowledge of city and State traffic enforcement laws, statutes and codes
- Thorough knowledge of first-aid and CPR techniques
- Familiarity with police radio, dispatch and communication practices and procedures
- Ability to interview and solicit information from drivers and witnesses
- Ability to analyze probable cause
- Ability to give accurate and convincing testimony in court
Traffic Accident Investigator, August 2005 – Present
City of Yuma, Portland, OR
- Interviewed drivers, passengers and witnesses, collected physical evidence, took measurements and photographs and developed conclusions.
- Maintained traffic control at fire scenes, accidents, chemical spills and other hazardous incidents.
- Developed comprehensive accident reports – diagrams, photographs, measurements and actions taken related to enforcement.
- Entered and maintained accident statistics for Traffic Division.
- Assisted Police Sergeant with noting traffic problems, locating accidents and special details.
- Resolved routine problems encountered in performance of work assignments.
Traffic Accident Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Office of the State Superintendent of Education, Portland, OR
- Performed detailed investigations into road traffic incidents and circumstances leading up to an accident.
- Gathered information by communicating with the police, acquiring bystander’s statements and checking scene photographs.
- Produced accident reports and expert witness reports for insurance companies and management.
- Investigated complaints made by the public, parents, students, drivers and bus attendants.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated