532 Prudence Street
Detroit, MI 48213
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the Wage And Hour Investigator position for well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Planning and completing investigations of large multi- unit enterprises
- In-depth knowledge of the Wage Claims, Prevailing Wage, Minimum Wage and Overtime Enforcement
- Extensive knowledge of State and federal labor laws and programs administered by Wage and Hour
- Profound knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective administrative management
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing detailed and factual information
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative relationships with various individuals and groups
Wage And Hour Investigator, August 2005 – Present
NCO Group, Detroit, MI
- Developed and implemented agency wage and hour investigation policies and procedures.
- Prepared and monitored budget expenditures, reviewed and approved/disapproved expenditure request.
- Handled unexpected problems regarding wage and hour laws.
- Prepared and gave speeches before special groups and public.
Wage And Hour Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
Walmart Corporate Careers, Detroit, MI
- Served as first-line supervisor for a staff of at least four Investigators and technical support employees.
- Assigned, directed and analyzed work to insure timely performance of an acceptable quantity of work products.
- Made recommendations for appointments, promotion and reassignment involving such positions.
- Identified development and training needs of employees and provided provisions to ascertain that identified needs are met.
- Monitored the safety and health environment in the workplace.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated