546 Sunset Drive
Harrison, AR 72601
Job Objective To obtain the challenging position of Workers Compensation Investigator where my knowledge and experience can help company grow and excel.
Workers Compensation Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Travelers Indemnity Company, Harrison, AR
- Investigated injury claims related to an insured’s business to determine coverage.
- Managed the complete claim from start to finish.
- Determining if injury arose out of employment.
- Managed and drove assigned claims to conclusion.
- Referred claims to Unit Manager for assignment to a Case Manager.
- Conducted complete investigation of questionable claims, including timely 3-point contact.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of handling Workers Compensation claims
- Sound knowledge of all policy, coverage and endorsement implications and AOE/COE issues
- Wide knowledge of legal and medical terminology regarding workers’ compensation and federal regulations
- Proficient with Proprietary Claims Management software and MS Office Suite
- Ability to compile and analyze data for administrative decisions
- Ability to learn and implement legal rules, procedures, concepts and terminology
- Ability to conducted basic arithmetical calculations
- Ability to handle general office equipment
- Ability to handle public in a tactful and courteous manner
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, John Carroll University, University Heights, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated