4451 Sycamore Fork Road
Miami, FL 33176
Email : [email]
|To enhance organizational effectiveness by utilizing my skills in Active Directory, C#, VB.Net, SQL server, VMware, DNS, DHCP and VB Scripting as an Active Directory Architect.|
|Operational competence to utilize networking technology:|
- TCP/ IP, VPN
- Ethernet, SNMP
- SSH, PGP, PKI, RIP
Adroit with software tools like:
- QLogic SanSurfer
- HP Sim
- Solar Winds Orion Network Monitor
Brilliant in managing multiple platforms:
- Unix (Sun Solaris)
- Linux Ubuntu, Red Hat
Thorough with Microsoft technologies:
Solid understanding of managing:
- Access, systems
- Storage, Networking
Expertise in utilizing virtualization technologies like:
Familiarity with tools/ utilities like:
- Ethereal/ Wireshark
- Proliant support pack
- Altiris deployment
Immense capabilities to:
- Provide operation support for Exchange servers
- Utilize MS administrative tools to facilitate active directory services
|Active Directory Architect|
Lockheed Martin Corporation
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in designing and engineering functions for existing applications relating to Active Directory.
- Implemented procedures for integration of new and current applications with Active Directory.
- Conducted research and monitoring functions for changing trends in business and technology fields.
- Prepared technology plans and game plans for selection and development of systems.
- Developed business cases and analytical improvements for technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Suggested improvements for infrastructure components relating to Active Directory to support user lifecycle management.
- Executed procedures for management and maintenance of ILM and related servers.
- Coordinated with external business partners for definition and refinement of proposals to develop technology solutions.
|Active Directory Architect|
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed architecture of directory solutions particularly for Windows and related platforms.
- Implemented procedures for determination and development of Directory management services.
- Executed effective processes for auditing and change management solutions for Directory services.
- Coordinated with designers and Active Directory managers in architecture patterns for overall enterprise applications.
- Prepared patterns and architectural specifications for VMware and disaster recovery services.
- Collaborated with technical team members in designing and development of computing infrastructure components.
- Supported technical teams in formulation and implementation of server DR strategies.
- Conducted review and assessments for migration requirements to support storage and networking systems.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
Wenatchee Valley College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|MCTS – Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration||July 2010|