446 Bruce Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of an Active Directory Consultant to further enhance my skills in Active Directory, DHCP, WINS, VMware, GPO, FSMO and LDAP and contribute to Organizational success.|
|Strong knowledge of networking protocols like:|
- TCP/ IP, NetBEUI, Active Directory
- PPP, PPTP, IPX/ SPX
- Frame relay, OSPF, BGP
Thorough in utilizing multiple platforms:
- Windows 7 Client
- Windows server 2003/ 2008 R2
- Exchange server 2003
Superb in hardware administration:
- Gateway 7400 R/ 7450 R servers
- HP Proliant series
- Dell PowerEdge 2950/ 28xx
Vast knowledge of software applications:
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0
- Quest Migration Manager
Adept with systems and security technology:
- SSL, VPN, Encryption
- IPsec, Intrusion Prevention
- Checkpoint and WatchGuard Firewalls
High proficiency with GPOs (Group Policy Objects):
Solid understanding of Active Directory Federation services:
Sound capabilities to:
- Implement LDAP and Meta Directory techniques
- Analyze and review active directory tools
|Active Directory Consultant|
|January 2012 – Present|
Saint Louis, MO
- Assisted in formulation of architectural guidelines and detailed tests for other teams.
- Implemented procedures for determination of risks and mitigation plans in various programs.
- Conducted review of group policies and logon scripts along with recommendations.
- Resolved operational and technical issues by troubleshooting and escalation to concerned manager.
- Provided technical assistance to team members in root cause analysis for different incidents.
- Executed effective processes for testing and evaluation of new technologies to support system functionality.
- Supported technical team members in security, engineering and support services for Active Directory and other applications.
- Coordinated with other teams in designing, migration and consolidation of Active Directory applications.
|Active Directory Consultant|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Annapolis Junction, MD
- Resolved operational and business issues by using latest Microsoft technologies.
- Coordinated with account teams in development of new accounts and maintenance of existing ones.
- Implemented procedures for contract negotiations in collaboration with subject matter groups.
- Participated in IT discussions for security management, agility, disaster recovery and business processes.
- Developed project by integration of local site contracts with Dell and Unisys technologies.
- Responded to project issues relating to ISR QA on new enterprise servers prior to production.
- Assisted in management of patching functions of all domain controllers and new servers.
- Provided technical assistance to service line management for development of services and alternative solutions.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Central Carolina Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Master, Windows Server 2008||July 2010|