3726 Layman Court
Atlanta, GA 30308
Email : [email]
|To join a highly competent technical team as an Active Directory Engineer and share my expertise in active Directory, M Exchange, TCP/ IP, DHCP, WINS, Oracle, LDAP and CA Siteminder.|
|Sound technical competence to implement directory and identity systems:|
- Active Directory
- Oracle LDAP
- CA Siteminder
Thorough with scripting and programming languages:
- Perl, cmdexe
- Shell scripting
Vast knowledge of back- up technologies:
Superb with networking technologies:
Skilled at executing Virtualization technologies:
Highly proficient with server administration:
- MS Exchange 2000/ 2003/ 2007
- Blackberry Enterprise server
Adept with internet security software:
- Trend Micro
- Back- up Exec
Immense capabilities to:
- Build and maintain large scale identity systems
- Debug complicated technical issues
|Active Directory Engineer|
Grant Thornton LLP
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures to support messaging functions such as spam control and Active Sync devices.
- Executed effective processes for daily operations of latest versions of Exchange messaging systems.
- Assisted in administration and monitoring of MS Exchange applications and infrastructure patters.
- Resolved issues relating to messaging production services by troubleshooting and support services.
- Responded to incoming requests through help desk tickers and other team members.
- Prepared scripts and other technical documentation to support automation of administration tasks.
- Provided technical assistance in daily system checks and performance including backups and event logs.
- Supported technical team members in development and implementation of backup and recovery processes.
|Active Directory Engineer|
Symbioun Technologies, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in designing, development and management of Active Directory architecture on overall enterprise applications.
- Implemented procedures for development and maintenance of solutions for Active Directory requirements.
- Conducted analysis of network information sources for identification of infrastructure placements.
- Developed AD technical solutions as per communications and computer security services.
- Supported technical team members in management of integration projects for critical enterprise applications.
- Provided technical assistance maintenance of directory services and identity of corporate networking systems.
- Coordinated with technical team members in project implementation and critical outage problems.
- Executed effective processes for architecture, designing and deployment of AD domains and directory servers.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Madison Area Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) – Windows Server 2008||July 2010|