4588 Providence Lane
La Puente, CA 91744
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of an Agile Java Developer to aid in organizational growth and development using my skills in Java, JSP, IBatis, Spring, SQL, Apache Tomcat and Web sphere.|
|Thorough knowledge of technologies and tools like:|
- J2EE, JDK 1.7
- MVC, Struts, Ajax
- Spring MVC
Adroit in utilizing web technologies:
Immensely talented in implementing development tools:
- Eclipse, WSAD
- Rational Software Architect 6.0
- MS Visio, TOAD
Solid understanding of configuration management tools:
- Visual Source Safe
- Tortoise SVN
Superb in managing operating systems:
- Sun Solaris
- Windows 2000/ 2003/ 95/ 98
- MS- DOS
High proficiency with programming languages:
- Java (JSP, Servlet, POJO, JDBC)
- Spring (Security, IOC, DI)
- SQL (Oracle)
Quick and brilliant with Relational Database Management:
- SQL Azure
- Oracle 10/ 11g
Sound capabilities to:
- Utilize Agile development methodologies
- Implement test driven development and pair programming
|Agile Java Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
La Puente, CA
- Developed innovative software solutions in coordination with analytical and agile programmers.
- Assisted in customization and development of designs and programs for all application systems.
- Provided technical assistance for software architecture and project design for all assigned projects.
- Prepared designs and technical specification in collaboration with IT architecture teams.
- Implemented procedures for gathering of user requirements for translation into technical solutions.
- Resolved all technical and application related issues by research and proper resolution.
- Executed effective processes for migration of Kiosk and Signage products utilizing Agile software methodology.
- Supported technical team members in development of multithread services for connecting to Oracle CRM applications.
|Agile Java Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in preparation and development of code in Java and related applications.
- Developed scalable and complex software solutions for all assigned projects.
- Conducted analysis and unit testing of existing application to make suitable modifications.
- Implemented procedures for designing, coding and configuration of applications along with documentation.
- Prepared unit test plans through applications such as Core Java, ORM and Backend Oracle.
- Coordinated with external business users for gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Participated in all phases of software development lifecycle including designing and implementation.
- Provided technical assistance for delivery of IT solutions by coding, testing and analysis.