23 Pearlman Avenue
Marlboro, MA 1752
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as an AIX Architect and utilize my technical knowledge in AIX, VMware, Linux, Sun Solaris, SAS, Cognos and DNS to achieve Organizational targets.|
|Strong competence to utilize storage technologies:|
- AIX Logical Volume Manager
- EMC Powerpath
- IBM SAN
Operating system expertise:
- IBM AIX 4.2/ 4.3/ 5.2/ 5.3/ 6.1
- Red hat Linux 6.2/ 7.2
- Windows 2000/ 2003/ 2008
Adroit with application server and technologies:
- HACMP Clustering
- DNS, NIS, NFS
- Web sphere Portal server
Thorough with databases and scripting utilizing:
Proficient with Back- up/ monitoring tools:
- Symantec Netback-up 6.0/ 7.0
- Mksysb, SMIT
- Topas, tcpdump
Quick and brilliant with ERP tools:
- SAP, J.D Edwards
- EDI/ e
Superb with CAD tools:
- AutoCAD, Catia
- Mentor Graphics
Sound capabilities to:
- Implement networking appliance fundamentals
- Create proposals and manage vendor relationships
|January 2012 – Present|
- Conducted technical research and review to provide delivery of scalable architecture solutions.
- Developed architecting solutions by translation of technical requirements into architectural designs.
- Implemented procedures for data migration between various operating systems and applications.
- Analyzed AIX, Linux and Solaris platforms for preparation of non-disruptive migration strategies.
- Coordinated with technical team members in development of deployment scripts and related procedures.
- Supported engineering team members in adoption of virtualization technologies such as NPIV and layer 3 networking.
- Assisted in designing and implementation of solutions for server and application monitoring.
- Provided technical assistance for automation of manual processes utilizing PERL and other scripting languages.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Las Vegas, NV
- Coordinated with data designer and ETL architect teams for determination of space requirements.
- Prepared data backup and recovery strategies in collaboration with all application teams.
- Provided technical support services to all application teams and software product users.
- Implemented procedures for storage and network tasks including zoning and allocation.
- Participated in learning of SAN architecture components and products such as Cisco switches and virtualization.
- Resolved technical issues and problems relating to network resources, storage and systems.
- Suggested effective processes to support release planning and development for all developers and administrators.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of ETL and reporting architecture for all systems.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Chippewa Valley Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
Eau Claire, WI
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert – Power Systems with AIX||July 2010|