3310 Hurry Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Email : [email]
|To be able to work with your prestigious organization as an AIX Engineer and effectively contribute my skills in Jython, SAP, JCL, Perl, bash, Korn and C-shell.|
|Profound knowledge of networking technologies:|
- TCP/ IP, NIM
- NIS, Raid Levels
- DNS, DHCP
Thorough with application and system management tools:
- IBM HTTP server
- Samba server
- Unix, LVM
Quick and brilliant with languages:
- C, C++, Perl
- Shell scripting
- Korn, Bash
Expertise in database administration:
- Oracle 8i/ 9i
- MS SQL server
- Sybase, DB2
Proficient in utilizing tools:
- AFS, Samba, Norton Utilities
- Tivoli storage manager
- IIS 5.0/ 4.0
High competence to utilize third party tools:
- BMC Patrol
- Team Track
Superb with virtualization techniques:
- HMC, IVM
- Vsphere client 4.x
Sound abilities to:
- Provide support to IBM AIX and Sun Solaris
- Create a number of related data points
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in designing, configuration and installation of servers and software applications.
- Implemented procedures for analysis, modification and improvement of operating systems and operational instructions.
- Executed processes relating to software licensing and data backup to maintain system integrity.
- Evaluated production systems and applications on all ASP and other production servers.
- Supported project management team members for customer system installation and relevant upgrades.
- Coordinated with customer service officers for diagnosis of applications and customer problems.
- Provided technical assistance for installation and setup of Solaris virtual servers.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation such as EDI specifications to support EDI amp development.
SunGard Availability Services Ltd
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in installation, assembling and maintenance of critical SaaS and related applications.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, engineering and development of IT solutions.
- Implemented procedures for performance monitoring, capacity planning and installation.
- Executed effective processes for architecture designing and hardware support services for IBM servers.
- Resolved problems relating to infrastructure compatibility by troubleshooting and proper resolution.
- Supported technical members in configuration and support services for AIX functionality such as LPM and NIM.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation relating to software and system processes.
- Coordinated with technical team members for administration and troubleshooting of HACMP clusters.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Lake Washington Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Systems Expert – Enterprise Technical Support for AIX and Linux||July 2010|