1385 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX 78205
Email : [email]
|To effectively contribute my knowledge and expertise in Java, XML, JDK 5+, Hibernate, spring, REST and SharePoint as an Alfresco Consultant.|
|Strong knowledge of WCM architecture including:|
- Alfresco AVM repository
- Web Quick Start solution
Virtuoso in utilizing Java technologies:
Thorough with supporting technologies like:
- Source control
- Bug tracking
- Configuration management
High potential to implement software development methodologies like:
Quick and brilliant with multiple technologies:
- J2EE, EJB, Servlets
- JSP, JMS, Struts
Proficient in utilizing programming languages:
Solid understanding of Open Source Technologies:
Sound abilities to:
- Interpret enterprise architecture including clustered Java web programs
- Create WCMS applications involving Internationalization
Javen Technologies Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
San Antonio, TX
- Coordinated with external partners for development of new extensions and features.
- Supported OEM and ISV partners for integration of technologies with Alfresco systems.
- Provided technical assistance for giving overview of Alfresco product suite and related applications.
- Implemented procedures for effective migration of data sources to overall Alfresco enterprise systems.
- Suggested upgrades and enhancements for removal of differences between two major versions.
- Prepared training curriculum along with review functions for newly joined engineering teams.
- Maintained Alfresco content models such as Type, messages and custom data list forms in Share.
- Assisted in integration functions of XOPUS editor in Alfresco Share application.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Culver City, CA
- Assisted in planning and implementation of activities for system usability and overall performance.
- Conducted analysis and review of new and existing functional and integration demands.
- Prepared proposals for upgrading new requirements on basis of analysis of existing system architecture.
- Developed customized workflows along with GUI for new workflow procedures.
- Coordinated with internal architecture departments in conducting studies and assessments.
- Provided technical assistance in preparation of strategies for repository upgrades to latest versions of Alfresco applications.
- Implemented procedures for analysis of repository integration functions with mobile devices and iPods.
- Suggested effective processes for analysis of integration services with other internal devices.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Mount Aloysius College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE)||July 2010|