3248 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98133
Email : [email]
|To join a highly technical and competent team as an Altiris Architect and contribute my immense knowledge in Citrix, Symantec, VMware, Altiris and SQL server.|
|High competence to create site server infrastructure design using:|
- Application metering
- Patch management solutions 7.x
- Altiris Helpdesk 6.x
Thorough with networking protocols:
Adept with internet technologies:
Solid understanding of multiple frameworks:
- ISO, PCI
- Sarbanes- Oxley GLBA
Quick and brilliant with security techniques:
- Role based access controls
- Identity management
- Distributed system recovery
Proficient with Symantec IT management suite involving:
- Client management suite
- Asset management suite
- Mobile management
Virtuoso in utilizing related technologies like:
- Citrix, MSFT
Immense capabilities to:
- Develop complicated distributed system environment
- Implement security management principles
Caesars Entertainment Corporation
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in designing and implementation of workflows including notifications and remediation processes.
- Provided delivery of integrated security programs in coordination with security operations and incident responses teams.
- Implemented procedures for capturing and translation of functional and technical business needs into use cases.
- Executed processes for designing and development of enterprise architecture to support data loss prevention projects.
- Resolved problems relating to Altriris Endpoint Management product by administration, troubleshooting and assembly.
- Coordinated with enterprise clients in designing and configuration of Altiris solutions and relevant technologies.
- Developed strategic and scalable solutions for Symantec products by proper identification.
- Supported technical team members in development of Altiris solutions for risk and compliance programs.
R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Coordinated with Altiris technical support and engineering teams for escalation and resolution of issues.
- Participated in learning of technical expertise relating to Altiris products and solutions.
- Assisted in development, architecture, assembly and customization of Altiris products.
- Implemented procedures for supervision and instruction of standard practices relating to Altiris products to junior members.
- Executed effective processes for configuration of asset management solutions along with custom documentation.
- Provided technical assistance for reinstallation, configuration and architecture of CMS systems.
- Supported technical team members in preparation of SQL queries and import of HR data sources.
- Maintained detailed technical and project documentation and results for all Altiris customers.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
North Carolina State University
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Symantec Certification – Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0||July 2010|