2212 Owen Lane
Traverse City, MI 49684
Email : [email]
|To join your esteemed organization as an ArcGIS Analyst to effectively contribute to organizational growth utilizing my competencies in ArcGIS, ArcSDE, Oracle, PostGIS, MS office, Python and GIS databases.|
|Strong technical knowledge of computer software:|
- ArcGIS 10
- SAS statistical programming
Programming language expertise:
- Visual Basic
- HTML, SQL, XML
Quick and brilliant with software tools:
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Office
Database management skills:
- SQL server
- MS Access
- Oracle, PostGIS
Immense potential to implement graphic design tools:
- Micro Station
- Autodesk Map
Thorough with other software packages like:
- Global Mapper
Solid understanding of utilizing spatial data standards for:
Sound abilities to:
- Implement ArcGIS server security
- Design Arc Objects using custom tools, toolboxes and buttons
|January 2012 – Present|
Traverse City, MI
- Evaluated and implemented hardware and software components for GIS systems.
- Conducted quality checks and maintained GIS system.
- Developed, reviewed and updated GIS maps for other company departments.
- Modified map features, GIS construction designs and latest versions.
- Reviewed map development plans and interface applications as per client requirements.
- Prepared technical services contracts and developed flood mapping products.
- Provided support to database processes and utilized queries and GIS tools.
- Analyzed spatial data sources and generated map products.
McCormick Taylor, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Analyzed and resolved technical problems with GIS users and teams.
- Implemented GIS data processing functions as per established standards.
- Developed, maintained and updated GIS mapping documentation and records.
- Maintained and managed GIS data sources and implemented mapping projects.
- Designed pipeline routes, maps, models and exhibit maps.
- Executed and deployed software applications and GIS web portals.
- Supported, installed and configured all existing software application packages.
- Evaluated and documented spatial data, workflows, geocoding tests and test topologies.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Geographic Information Systems|
Reid State Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Esri Certified ArcGIS Desktop Professional (EADP)||July 2010|