115 Lost Creek Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Email : [email]
|To contribute to organizational effectiveness as an ArcSight SIEM Engineer utilizing my expertise in ArcSight ESM, Linux, Unix, SourceFire and NetIQ.|
|Operational knowledge of hardware components like:|
- FoundStone IDS
Proficient in utilizing other hardware products:
- Cisco Pix, SunFire
- Compaq 2500/ 5000/ 6000 server
- Dell server/ desktop
Vast potential to implement software utilities:
- ArcSight ESM
- Primavera ProSight
- Snort, Encase
Skilled at using multiple operating systems:
- Windows 2000/ 2003/ XP/ NT
- Unix, Linux
- Solaris 2.8
Thorough with other software applications:
- Compaq Insight Manager
- Backup Exec 7.2
- Remedy, Legato
Adept with programming languages:
- HTML, CSS, MySQL
- Action script
Superb in utilizing tools and applications:
- Joomla CMS
- Adobe Captivate
- Flash, Dreamweaver
Immense capabilities to:
- Suggest technical solutions to complicated problems
- Utilize development methodologies like Waterfall, agile and spiral
|ArcSight SIEM Engineer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Formulated and configured Logger appliances and analyzed system anomalies.
- Designed and developed ArcSight architecture components and related upgrades.
- Prepared system plans and executed ArcSight architecture modifications.
- Managed, upgraded and maintained operational data flows and ArcSight platforms.
- Maintained and modified hardware and software components, content and documentation.
- Created and documented reports, rules, trends and Dashboard.
- Analyzed ArcSight and related tools and resolved IT security failures.
- Provided guidance for equipment checks and supported processing of security requests.
|ArcSight SIEM Engineer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Implemented and managed ArcSight ESM and Connectors at multiple locations.
- Prepared and customized report templates and reviewed dynamic content.
- Created notification templates and reported as per specific event attributes.
- Provided support to content development tasks and analyzed ArcSight data sources.
- Designed and developed filter and evaluated significant events.
- Formulated security content data such as filters, reports, signature and mapping.
- Executed database tuning and troubleshooting processes and updated configuration files.
- Documented and reviewed new report templates, functional reports and system configurations.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Pennsylvania State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
University Park, PA
|Professional Certification |
|HP Technical Certified I – ArcSight Security||July 2010|