|Vast technical knowledge of ERP applications:
- Query 400
- SQL/ 400, DB2/ 400
- ABS/ ERP
Adept with programming languages:
- ILE RPG, COBOL, Java
- RPG/ 400, C, C++
- SYNON/ 2E, HTML
High expertise in hardware configuration:
- AS/ 400
- VAX 11/ 750
- IBM PC, System 38
Thorough in utilizing software tools:
- JD Edwards 7.3
- E3- Trim
Technically sound with PC applications:
- Visual Basic
- Dbase IV
- MS DOS
Virtuoso in implementing change management tools:
- Insight and service desk magic
Quick and brilliant in utilizing Microsoft applications:
- Project, Word
- Excel, Access
- Visio, Outlook
Remarkable abilities to:
- Create and maintain RPG applications
- Effectively interpret AS/ 400 system architecture
|AS 400 Programmer
Baker & Taylor
|January 2012 – Present
Las Vegas, NV
- Assisted in designing and development of iSeries applications with PHP and Java languages.
- Designed and developed new functional extensions for current software applications.
- Formulated procedures for program maintenance and error resolution of existing RPG ILE applications.
- Provided technical assistance for system administration, installation and maintenance of operating systems.
- Supported technical team members in development and support services of associated system products.
- Implemented procedures for maintenance of custom interfaces for scanning and IBM power systems.
- Participated in installation and testing of new version of i5 system software release functions.
- Coordinated with technical teams for installation and maintenance of technical support services to systems software.
|AS 400 Programmer
Aquinas Consulting LLC
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in monitoring and tracking of performance relating of IBP power systems.
- Implemented procedures for identification and resolution of issues relating to hardware, software systems and application software.
- Suggested processes and modifications for development of new code to ensure efficiency.
- Designed and developed scalable solutions as per established IT architectural standards.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, architecting and performance monitoring of data components.
- Worked with technical teams for system analysis, designing and system integration methodologies.
- Analyzed all EDI programming systems with activities such as encoding, testing and debugging.
- Participated in testing, documentation and implementation of newly designed software systems.