4977 Fancher Drive
Dallas, TX 75211
Email : [email]
|Seeking challenging role as AS400 RPG Programmer and owing my skills in analysis, design, development and testing of Software projects in AS/400(iSeries) with emphasis on RPGLE, RPG IV, RPG Free, CL/400, DB2/400, Query/400, SQL/400, BPCS (Business Planning and Control System),VB , JAVA and ASP environments.|
|Good knowledge of programming languages:|
Familiarity with Screen Design Aid (SDA):
- Display files
- Sub-file programs
Expertise in ERP applications:
Skilled in development tools:
Effectively worked with multiple databases:
Excellent with RDBMS concepts:
- DDS-physical files
- Logical files
- Data Dictionaries
- Join files
Proficient with operating systems:
Outstanding ability to manage:
- HATS web interface
- Rational developer IDE
- MQ messaging
|AS400 RPG Programmer|
P. Murphy & Associates, Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Designed and developed custom software in JDA applications.
- Developed and maintained CLP applications for disk utilization.
- Created utilities and conducted unit and system testing tasks.
- Conducted migration of application software and supported project status reporting.
- Maintained DOS based batch files and CLIPPER business applications.
- Supported applications software for order entry, payroll and accounting activities.
- Provided support to data integration from multiple sources to IFS systems.
- Prepared and implemented reporting systems for marginal sales activities.
|AS400 RPG Programmer|
Keystone Computer Associates Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Designed and developed applications including GHSS and trading systems.
- Utilized SQL, System API and CLP for development of IBM applications.
- Implemented data transfer between AS400 and SWIFT net applications.
- Modified, debugged and enhanced software fixes in existing program code.
- Analyzed, designed and customized code and IBM applications.
- Executed application software and reviewed database system files.
- Developed and documented system flow charts, data models and reports.
- Supported effective administration of program updates on all systems.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Eastern Idaho Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Idaho Falls, ID