4457 Camden Place
Florence, SC 29501
Email : [email]
|To contribute my technical skills and expertise in ATG Dynamo Framework, J2EE, XML, HTTP, SOAP, Ajax, JSP, servlet and web services as an ATG Architect.|
|Profound knowledge of ATG platforms including:|
- BCC, CSC
- CRS, Search
Thorough with programming languages:
- Java, PHP
- Assembly language
- T-SQL, PL/ SQL
Quick and brilliant with development tools:
- Java SDK, XML SPY
- JBOSS, Tomcat
- Eclipse, TOAD
Immense potential to utilize methodologies/ techniques:
Proficient in utilizing scripting languages:
- HTML, DHTML
- CSS, XML, XSLT
- Ajax, Ant
Adroit with configuration tools:
- Visual Source safe
- Clear Quest, Jenkins
- Tortoise SVN
Talented in implementing Unit testing tools:
- JUNIT, JMeter
- Http Watch
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Install and deploy ATG frameworks
- Implement service oriented architecture
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in coding, testing and execution of new software applications.
- Provided technical support to end users of software products by supplying user documentation and training.
- Implemented procedures for system enhancements, upgrading and development of new patches.
- Supported team members in designing and development of technologies for implementation on global web platforms.
- Analyzed existing technologies, open source method and product providers for platform development.
- Prepared documents relating to risk analysis and work estimates to develop scalable solutions.
- Resolved system issues and problems by extending system application expertise and methodologies.
- Executed capacity planning and performance tuning procedures for all ATG packages.
Acquity Group, LLC.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in support services and administration of ecommerce solutions and integration.
- Provided technical support to development and maintenance of Oracle ATG and related ecommerce systems.
- Resolved issues relating to Oracle ATG platforms by troubleshooting and system configuration.
- Supported team members in architecture, designing and integration support services on ATG web platforms.
- Participated in peer reviews and impact analysis activities for program code and design documentation.
- Formulated coding standards, software development and implementation procedures for ecommerce technological solutions.
- Communicated with internal vendors and stakeholders regarding client problems for identification and resolution.
- Developed solutions for detailed processes of gap analysis, technical feasibility and system efficiency.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
North Central Texas College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle ATG Web Commerce 10 Certified Implementation Specialist||July 2010|