2697 Burke Street
Bryantville, MA 2327
Email : [email]
|To share my technical expertise as a Blaze Developer and fully utilize my skills in Enterprise Java Beans, J2EE, Blaze Advisor, Ajax, Linux and Unix.|
|Adroit in using web technologies like:|
- J2EE (Servlets, EJB and JSP)
- JNDI, JDBC, Java
- Blaze advisor
In depth knowledge of XML technologies:
Highly competent in using scripting languages:
- Linux Shell Script
- HTML, DHTML
Great technical aptitude to handle IDE and API tools:
Quick and brilliant with operating systems:
Relational Database Management expertise:
Adept in managing:
- Blaze versioning system
- Repository administration
Strong capabilities to:
- Create rules based programs with help of Blaze advisor
- Test and evaluate rules based system
- Convert business needs into rules format
|January 2012 – Present|
- Conducted technical analysis and development of use cases and Blaze rules.
- Participated in all stages of software development lifecycle and business rules.
- Prepared templates and tools for increasing efficiency of Blaze development applications.
- Developed testing, validation and programming of Blaze applications in appropriate manner.
- Performed designing, coding and debugging of Blaze, Java and Database queries.
- Provided definition and maintenance functioning through quality control processes.
- Suggested measures for process improvement and structure configuration procedures.
- Organized analysis and instruction sessions for upgrading feasibility analysis of Blaze systems.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Provided creation and review of test cases for testing of data and rules service.
- Suggested coding and testing updates for creation of existing Pay rule changes.
- Assisted in configuration and building of Blaze applications for related releases.
- Resolved troubleshooting problems and runtime issues through Blaze Debugger.
- Suggested improvements by assessment of existing codes and various testing techniques.
- Performed designing, development and modification of computer applications through technology platforms.
- Conducted presentation of IT projects and metrics to technical and non-technical clients.
- Supported latest versioning system and repository administration of Blaze applications.
|Education Summary |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Washington & Lee University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Summation Certified Administrator (SCA)||July 2010|