2798 Arrowood Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Email : [email]
|An enthusiastic and resourceful professional seeking the position of a C# Winforms Developer to confidently share my technical expertise in C#.Net, ASP, WPF, Java, J2EE, Delphi and TCP/IP.|
|Profound knowledge of developing web applications using:|
Virtuoso in relational database management using:
- Oracle 10g/ 11g
- Sybase 12.5.3
Superb in utilizing procedures and methods pertaining to:
- Unit testing
Proficient with third party UI frameworks like:
Solid understanding of C# components including:
- Compilation methods
- File structures
Thorough with database design:
Well acquainted with Microsoft office applications:
- Excel, Word
- Power point
Vast abilities to:
- Execute multi-threading and object oriented design principles
- Generate creative ideas and utilize best practices
|C# Winforms Developer|
Pru Tech Solutions Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in development of new software solutions in C# domain within .Net development framework.
- Implemented procedures for continuous development and support services of existing software systems.
- Executed effective processes for preparation and maintenance of unit testing services.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance and development of existing database structures.
- Supported technical team members in designing, development and support of desktop systems for order management systems.
- Participated in troubleshooting, debugging and resolution of production issues along with support services.
- Coordinated with technical teams for preparation and maintenance of program libraries and technical manuals.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation for application systems and software applications.
|C# Winforms Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed reports and status for assigned projects on periodic basis.
- Participated in learning opportunities of new technologies and professional development activities.
- Implemented procedures for analysis, designing and development of multiple applications in Java language.
- Executed processes for support and maintenance of applications utilizing C# and other languages.
- Assisted in identification, escalation and documentation of production issues for delivery of client solutions.
- Supported technical team members in preparation of research papers, white papers and decision documents.
- Coordinated with technical teams for monitoring of system capacity and performance levels.
- Provided technical assistance for planning and execution of disaster recovery procedures and support services.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
United Tribes Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) – Microsoft Silverlight 4||July 2010|