2903 Dogwood Lane
Tucson, AZ 85701
Email : [email]
|Seeking CCIE Voice Engineer in an established company and promoting my skills in designing large and global networks using Cisco Unity (3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 7.x and 8.x), Cisco Unity Connection (7.x and 8.x) and Cisco Unity Express (4.x and 8.x)|
|Skilled in networking tools:|
Good knowledge of IP routing protocols:
Familiarity in utilization of:
- VoIP Gateways
Proficient in configuration and troubleshooting:
- SIP circuits
Expertise in LAN switching:
- Core layer
Well-versed in video conferencing software:
Adept in Cisco systems:
- Cisco ASR and ISR
- Cisco ASA Firewalls/IDS/IPS
- CRS/CRX Administration
- Cisco routing
- Route filtering
- Preference control
|CCIE Voice Engineer|
En Pointe Technologies
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported strategic business services and engineering support services.
- Implemented assigned projects, network designs and migration plans.
- Suggested troubleshooting, problem resolution and customer communication tasks.
- Evaluated and documented technical processes and designs.
- Participated in project management and support management activities.
- Coordinated with engineers with site activations and quality control processes.
- Maintained network integrity for technical designs and configuration templates.
- Conducted network analysis, configuration audit and site surveys.
|CCIE Voice Engineer|
W. A. Hynes and Company, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Walnut Creek, CA
- Prepared site documents and participated in project status meetings.
- Formulated and implemented configuration plans and training plans.
- Created project cabling and wiring requirements and monitored project profitability.
- Conducted troubleshooting and support services of data devices and network voice.
- Managed and optimized network services and implemented disaster recovery plans.
- Coordinated with IT departmental members for operation of voice and network services.
- Designed and developed enhancements for existing voice applications.
- Participated in research of software and system products to support purchasing operations.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Moraine Park Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Fond du Lac, WI
|Professional Certification |
|Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Voice (CCIE Voice)||July 2010|