3905 Wood Street
Houma, LA 70360
Email : [email]
|A dedicated, driven professional seeking to secure a CCNP Network Engineer position with an established company that will allow me the opportunity to use my skills and proficient knowledge in the area of LAN/WAN topology, switches, routers, firewalls, Application Content Engine (ACE) wireless access points, wireless controllers, Voice over IP (VOIP), WAAS and VPN Knowledge.|
|Proficient with cisco wireless units:|
- Access points
- Wireless LN controllers
Skilled in routing protocols:
Expertise in ticketing systems:
Well-versed in network management systems:
- HP Openview
- Netcool OMNIBus Conductor
- Alarm Handler
Operational knowledge of:
- Cisco wireless networking
- Cisco routers
- Cisco CLI
- Cisco CSS/CSM load balancing hardware
Familiarity with layer 2 and layer 3 topologies:
- Dynamic Routing
Effectively worked with various networking and troubleshooting tools:
- Cisco IOS
- Concord Network Health Monitor
- Site Manager
- Contivity Browser
|CCNP Network Engineer|
Systems Technology International Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Designed and installed networks connecting multiple OS platforms and topologies in single infrastructure.
- Reviewed technical designs to ensure fulfillment of project aims and user’s needs.
- Installed and aligned switches, routers and firewalls through all network layers.
- Accomplished and documented security related activities to maintain network security and data reliability.
- Designed network architecture including VLAN, LAN, WANS and remote networks.
- Provided real time support in diagnosing and resolving networking issues.
- Evaluated network and devices to detect security flaws and responded accordingly.
- Documented and completed various projects timely and effectively.
|CCNP Network Engineer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
San Diego, CA
- Used Microsoft VISIO as technical documentation and presentation tools.
- Analyzed LAN/WAN to determine network performance problems. Provided solutions, and documentation.
- Evaluated, and analyzed corporate LAN to determine what improvements need to be done.
- Installed and migrated devices and software in network as required.
- Engaged in daily analysis, design, documentation, change management, implementation, and support of client’s network infrastructures.
- Provided timely problem resolution of WAN/LAN issues on site.
- Maintained hardware and software inventory with detailed configurations and settings.
- Initiated projects as required to enhance and improve performance and uptime standards.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Warner Southern College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Lake Wales, FL
|Professional Certification |
|Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)||July 2010|