4243 Goodwin Avenue
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Email : [email]
|To contribute towards Organizational growth as a CDMA Engineer and further enhance my skills in CDMA protocols, IP routing, OSPF, VLAN, C, C++, Java and CORBA.|
|Sound knowledge of telecom and wireless technologies like:|
- CDMA 2000
- Base Station Controller (BSC)
Quick and brilliant with test programs and tools:
- QXDM, QPST, MGTS
- Rational Clear case, Clear quest
- JIRA, HP Quality center
Proficient in utilizing programming languages:
- Java, C, C++
- TCL/ Expect, VBScript
- XML, SQL
Adept in usage of test equipment:
- T-Bird, Multi-meters, frequency counters
- Firebird, Oscilloscopes, cable testers
- SS7 INET Analyzers, TDRs
Operating system expertise:
- OSE (RTOS), Windows
- Linux, Unix
- Sun Solaris
Strong cognitive competence in managing networking protocols:
- TCP/ IP, IP routing
- SNMP, UDP, VLAN
- ICMP, IPV6
High potential to effectively utilize network protocol analyzers including:
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Create Object Oriented Designs and patterns
- Interpret business requirements
- Translate message flows and business needs into test cases
Sublime Wireless, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
Walla Walla, WA
- Provided checks on session files before generation of scripts for accuracy purpose.
- Assisted in testing services for validation of network equipments for frequency bands at all levels.
- Conducted network analysis, hardware and software configuration for efficient RF performance.
- Performed timely delivery services of all q-track products as per integration dates.
- Supported new features and fixing activities by developing CDMA engineering reports and test plans.
- Analyzed Key Performance Indicator and drafted reports on system performance.
- Evaluated debug logs and messages to report defects and issues.
- Appraised parameters of system health, network performance and sites for alarm purpose.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Performed testing services of remote sites in coordination with ASP drive team staff.
- Resolved traffic, scripting and other functional issues prior to actual migration of services.
- Suggested measures for elimination of network degradation and troubleshooting problems.
- Conducted analysis relevant to correlation and root causes to identify patterns.
- Responded to customer network issues by debugging and taking logical action.
- Arranged for visits to customer locations to resolve network issues as requested.
- Provided technical expertise in testing committees and testing development.
- Supported team staff with testing equipments and methods to accomplish essential needs.