3378 Breezewood Court
Wichita, KS 67202
Email : [email]
|To contribute effectively towards Organizational growth and development as a Cisco IPT Engineer owing to my skills in Cisco routers and switches, transcoding, IP Phone operation and Cisco Unified Communication Manager.|
|High technical expertise in configuring and debugging routers:|
- Cisco 28xx
- Cisco 38xx
- Cisco 39xx
Operational knowledge of Cisco Switches:
- Layer 2 and 3 switching
- 802.1 q trunking
Solid understanding of voice and signaling protocols:
- MGCP, RTP
- SCCP, H.323
- G.711/ G.729
Proficient in administering telephony services utilizing:
- SRST, ATAs
- Conferencing, Digit Manipulation
- VG224, VG248, Transcoding
Thorough with integrated service router platforms:
- Cisco Unit Express
- Cisco Unified Presence versions
- Unity connections 8.x
Adroit with operating systems:
- Windows 98/ 99/ 2000/ XP/ Vista
- RedHat Ent
- Linux, Fedora 6 & 7
Quick and brilliant with routing protocols:
- OSPF, MPLS
- EIGRP, RIP
- Vsphere router
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Implement clinical data protocols
- Provide emergency onsite support
|Cisco IPT Engineer|
TGC Global Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Maintained system files relating to technical designs, network diagrams, financial models and project plans.
- Performed installation, assembling, validation and component specifications for software engineering projects.
- Developed system architectural structures, workflow designs and PACS solutions as per functional specifications.
- Resolved complex inquiries and integration problems with support of engineering team staff.
- Implemented Cisco solutions such as Cisco CUCM, Unity Connect and Cisco CCZ by collection of relevant information.
- Responded to IPT engineering problems by detailed procedure of troubleshooting and diagnosis of IPT domain.
- Provided technical and logical support services by interacting with third parties for applications such as Cisco TAC.
- Supervised customer networks using testing services, design documentation and network management tools.
|Cisco IPT Engineer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Implemented strategies and plans relating to server management, consolidation and virtualization.
- Improved functionality of midrange products by complete research and testing services.
- Managed new system upgrades on individual server based Cisco IPT applications and UCCE infrastructure systems.
- Coached and mentored low level technical staff with expertise and resources for server and capacity planning functions.
- Participated in learning of new concepts relating to carrier industry services, relevant vendors and networks.
- Executed usage of telephone systems such as call recording, reporting, management and work force management systems.
- Coordinated with architecture and IPT engineering teams for evaluation and problem resolution of vendor Level 3 resources.
- Resolved networking issues in IPT engineering applications by diagnosis and troubleshooting at Level 3.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
East Carolina University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Cisco Certified Internetworking Professional (CCIP)||July 2010|