2560 James Street
Rochester, NY 14611
Email : [email]
|To join your prestigious organization as a Citrix Architect and help in organizational development owing to my skills in XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, VMware, Vsphere and Citrix web interface.|
|Sound knowledge of Citrix administration including:|
- Application streaming
- Roaming profile management
Proficient in Citrix application delivery systems:
- Application Virtualization
- Citrix presentation server console
- Citrix access suite console
Thorough with Citrix technologies:
- Presentation server/ XenApp
- Provisioning server
- NetScaler, EdgeSight
Adept in utilizing programming languages:
- C++, C#
- Java, ASP.Net
- VBScript, PowerShell
Solid understanding of SOA principles and cloud architecture:
Familiarity with telecom fundamentals:
Adroit in troubleshooting L2 Network:
- LAN/ WAN IP protocols
Strong abilities to:
- Identify and resolve information system problems
- Create and deploy complicated distributed systems
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in architecting, designing and development of Citrix Virtualization technologies.
- Coordinated with end users for determination of functional and technical needs.
- Implemented procedures for translation of customer needs into software and hardware requirements for existing applications.
- Executed effective processes for functional and user acceptance testing for final product development.
- Provided technical assistance to all team members during technical exchange meetings.
- Conducted detailed review and documentation of functionality relating to existing legacy applications.
- Prepared technical documentation such as test plans, installation guides and technical specifications.
- Supported technical team members in architecting and development of solutions in Citrix systems to enhance performance.
Triad Resources Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in architecture and designing of caching application within Citrix domain.
- Participated in code and design reviews for understanding of technical designs and specifications.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, installation and maintenance of Citrix based systems.
- Implemented procedures for evaluation and installation of new software releases and upgrades.
- Supported technical team members in troubleshooting and resolution of system errors and hardware malfunctions.
- Executed processes for installation and configuration of upgraded hardware components at network locations.
- Participated in resolution of issues relating to web interface servers, database servers and provisioning servers.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation such as designs, build procedures and technical support guidelines.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Augusta Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA)||July 2010|