|High technical competence to utilize software products and standards like:|
- MDA, UML
- Rational Rose
- SOA, Rational Software Modeler
Proficient in using programming languages:
- C, C++, Objective C
- Scala, Turbo Pascal
Adept with cloud computing tools:
- Amazon EC2, ELB
- Cloud watch, EBS, RDS, S3
- RightScale, RightScripts
Expertise in managing version control tools:
- PVCS, SCCS
- Rational Clearcase
Thorough with testing tools:
- JUnit, HTTPUnit
- Cactus, jWebUnit
- WebTest, Cruise Control
Superb in database administration:
- SQL, PL/ SQL
- Oracle, IBM DB2
- MySQL, MS Access
Exceptionally talented in deploying web application servers:
- IBM Websphere
- Tomcat, Borland Application server
- BEA Weblogic server
Immense capabilities to:
- Apply cloud system engineering principles
- Interpret cloud computing technologies and latest trends
|Cloud Computing Engineer|
Booz Allen Hamilton
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported stress testing and scaling of services by development of testing services and infrastructure.
- Performed functions such as support, performance analysis, troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- Suggested tools and related implementation to engineering teams regarding cloud based services.
- Resolved problems in cloud applications by proper identification as per client requirements.
- Provided reporting and rollout management functions for cloud based services and related security.
- Implemented technical authoring services for application development and support functions such as Contenta and SDL.
- Coordinated with engineering team staff for assembling and development of server and network hardware resources such as Cisco.
- Assisted junior staff with usage of authoring software and Amazon’s cloud applications.
|Cloud Computing Engineer|
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
San Jose, CA
- Provided support to sales and marketing activities for driving Wins and generation of maximum revenue.
- Conducted pre-sales technical support services for directing sales force of Windows Azure applications.
- Implemented interfacing functions with product management teams and software developers.
- Executed QA services for enhancing efficiency of technologies and related updates for Cloud Storage applications.
- Designed products, offerings and technologies relating to cloud computing and virtualization along with IT engineering teams.
- Maintained detailed documentation and architectural solutions in IT infrastructure and sales systems.
- Supported tuning and optimization of network performance through use of virtualization and tools.
- Managed configuration and connectivity of customer virtual networks through VMware tools.