3748 Lynn Ogden Lane
Vidor, TX 77662
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a Cloud Developer to further enhance my knowledge in C#, .Net, SQL server, XML, SOAP, Java and contribute to Organizational effectiveness.|
|Operational knowledge of managing full software development life cycle involving:|
- Web development, service oriented architecture
- Windows Azure (Cloud) platform
- .Net framework, Architectural Design
Thorough with web technologies like:
- CSS, HTML5
- Dreamweaver, Ajax
- COM/ DCOM
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
- C, C++, C#
- VB, VB.Net, T-SQL
- PowerShell, Java
Adroit in utilizing software tools:
- Windows Azure
- Amazon Web services
- MS Office
Solid understanding of case tools and IDE’s:
- Visual Studio, MS Visio
- Visual Source Safe, Silverlight
- MS Project
Highly skillful in implementing Design Methodologies like:
- Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum
- Microsoft Solutions Framework
- WinDNA Architecture
Proficient in utilizing Object based technologies:
- ActiveX, MSMQ
- ODBC API, ADO.Net
- WIN32 API
Strong capabilities to:
- Implement latest coding standards
- Create REST based services utilizing .Net framework
|January 2012 – Present|
- Created internet applications through development technologies such as ASP.NET and Silver light.
- Provided assistance on coding for applications and related programming tasks.
- Prepared engineering artifact, data access modules, prototypes and web services.
- Supported prototyping functions by proper designing and development of technological resources.
- Developed user interfaces for web applications through ASP.net and Silver Light systems.
- Participated in project management functions including modeling and simulation for software systems.
- Tested systems and units before actual release of applications.
- Maintained technical documentation such as formal specifications and data flow diagrams.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Conducted thorough research and analysis of software systems to enhance performance and efficiency.
- Conducted complex testing of software and systems by proper investigation of significant matters.
- Suggested processes for improvement in existing widgets to provide ingested Intelink content.
- Implemented procedures for data storage management and modeling using Cloud base technologies.
- Managed optimal dataflow functions by data tagging and grooming through Niagara files.
- Implemented robust data ingestion for Intelink data resources through current Niagara processors.
- Developed detailed strategies for ingestion, Interlink data and IDAC applications by using Cloud base files.
- Monitored existing Niagara processors and files to ensure compatibility and ingestion with Intelink data content.