3268 Davisson Street
Richmond, IN 47374
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a COBOL DB2 Developer and help in organizational growth owing to my skills in COBOL, JCL, Xpeditor, DB2, CICS and FileAid.|
|Operational knowledge of programming languages:|
Proficient in utilizing tools including:
- FileAid, Control-M
- Changeman, SAR
High expertise in utilizing PD tools like:
- File Manager
- Fault Analyzer
- Debug Tool
Thorough with other tools and technologies:
- REXX, Sort utilities
- VSAM, RPC
- Infogix UACR
Solid understanding of various healthcare domains:
Technically sound with banking and financial tools:
- Mutual Funds
- Client Tax Forms
Familiarity with various methodologies:
Sound abilities to:
- Conduct comprehensive data and system analysis of legacy systems
- Implement SSAs Enterprise Architectural techniques
|COBOL DB2 Developer|
The Bank of New York Mellon
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures for analysis, testing, debugging and documentation of software applications.
- Conducted detailed research and analysis of data processing functions and procedures.
- Suggested enhancements for program execution and functionality by various coding methods.
- Executed effective processes for monitoring of program execution to maintain performance levels.
- Developed new programs, reports, batch jobs, database tables and FTPs.
- Supported technical team members in conducting coding and unit testing of software applications.
- Assisted in pre and post software implementation services along with technical inputs.
- Provided technical assistance for all procedures and stages related to billing integration testing.
|COBOL DB2 Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Township of Warren, NJ
- Provided technical assistance for all stages and aspects of software development lifecycle.
- Implemented procedures for requirements gathering, designing, coding and unit testing activities.
- Executed effective processes for quality assurance checking and software deployment activities.
- Supported technical team members in software maintenance, enhancements and upgrading functions.
- Resolved issues related to production systems along with support services for all levels.
- Assisted in development and support services of new Black box applications and related tasks.
- Participated in coding, testing and debugging and technical documentation of application programs.
- Suggested related modifications of screens for incorporation of changes in new databases.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Tri-County Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|IBM Certified Application Developer – DB2 9||July 2010|